PRESSURE WAVE TECHNOLOGY IS AN EFFECTIVE, NONINVASIVE WAY TO ADDRESS YOUR PAIN.
First Option Physical Therapy is committed to providing robust education and information to you the patient about how non-invasive pressure wave technology works. Pressure Wave/Shockwave Technology can successfully address acute and chronic pain such as Knee Pain, Heel Pain, Foot Pain, Ankle Pain, Hamstring Pain, Back Pain, Neck Pain, Shoulder Pain, Elbow Pain, Wrist Pain, and Hand Pain. It is also used to address sports injuries and much more.
Pressure Wave therapy is a highly effective treatment method: high-energy sound waves are introduced into the painful areas of the body. It is one of the most advanced and highly effective noninvasive treatment methods cleared by the FDA. The treatment works by helping to improve the regenerative potential, enhancing blood circulation to regenerate damaged tissue.
Beneficial effects are often experienced after only 1 or 2 treatments and there is no downtime. Non-Surgical therapy for pain eliminates pain and restores mobility, thus quickly improving patients’ quality of life.
Learn more about how Pressure Wave Therapy and how First Option Physical Therapy can assist you in addressing your pain, accelerate your healing and optimize your health.
BENEFITS OF PRESSURE WAVE TREATMENT
- Amazing success with chronic injuries ( more than 6 months)
- Excellent results with any tendon injury
- The high-quality equipment is made by Stortz in Switzerland and is recognized by the FDA for its results and high fabrication standards.
- 91% Success Rate (as per clinical studies)
- No anesthesia required
- This new therapy in the USA has been in use in Europe for the last 15 years and it has
- An impressive amount of clinical studies with excellent results
- Today here in the USA is being used by professional sports teams and Prestigious Clinics.
Learn more about the services that we offer at First Option Physical Therapy
200 Capri Isles Blvd #1-C
Venice, Florida 34292
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday: Appointment Only